How to Craft FLWR Hair Color
Crafting with FLWR Hair Color
- What exactly IS FLWR Hair Color? Hint...a whole lotta plants!
- Profiles of the plants used in each color
- Limits & Expectations of FLWR Hair Color
- Converting from chemical to Wildflower FLWR Hair Color
- Common Misconceptions about herbal hair color
- Tools & Supplies Needed from Wildflower and The Rose
- Mixing & Applying, plus a diagram on how to apply!
- Tips, Timing and Temperature
- Adapting to FLWR Hair Color
- and Wildflower and The Rose FLWR Color Choices
This is a digital download, not a physical product.
All Sales Final. Please do not copy, sell or distribute any information shared. Please credit Wildflower and The Rose when sharing any information I provided. All information is exclusive to Wildflower and The Rose FLWR Hair Color. Use of this information will not translate to other brands or colors. Thank you!
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.